>Many of our fellow citizens are looking for jobs. Times are tough. The libraries have added books to help job seekers with their job search. Take a look at these new titles:
- Military to civilian career transition guide by Janet Farley.
- What color is your parachute? 2010 by Richard Bolles.
- Blue collar & proud of it by Joe Lamacchia.
- Job Interview tips for people with not-so-hot backgrounds by Caryl and Ron Krannich.
- Next day job interview by Michael Farr.
These are just a few of our new titles in the resume and interview area. Check the 650.14 non-fiction section or ask a staff member for assistance.
The library also has classes for adults using Learning Express. The job skills section will help you brush up on basic reading and math skills, and includes some resume and interview help. You can take part in the class (register here) or use Learning Express on your own. You’ll need your library card number to set up an account.