The Internet provides wonderful opportunities for learning, communication, and entertainment, but it also comes with some hazards.
- Keep you personal information to yourself. Don’t share your name, phone number or address. Make your social networking pages private. Be cautious when sharing your email address.
- Don’t meet anyone in person.
- Don’t respond to rude or offensive messages.
- Be careful about pictures or videos clips that you post.
- Parents–provide guidance and talk to your kids about internet responsibility and safety.