Government Online or E-Government is short for electronic government. It is the government use of technology, such as the internet, to deliver government services and information, as a result of the E-Government Act of 2002.
Florida Government Assistance Sites
- Unemployment claims (Florida Fluid Now)
- Food stamps, temporary cash assistance, Medicaid (Access Florida)
- What you need to file a claim for food stamps, medicaid, unemployment, or job search info in Florida
Find services you need, searchable by county and type of service.
- On the Get Help Florida site you’ll find Federal, State and local e-government help for you and your family members.
211 on your telephone links you to United Way agencies that can provide further detailed
information on community services. The call is free and confidential. 211 service is available
24 hours and day, every day. 211 is also available online.
- 211.org Bradford and Union Counties
- 211.org Baker County
Official online entry point for Florida state government.
Career Source Florida
For job seekers and employers; links to local offices.
Job Sites and Workplace Skills
- Jobs: MyFlorida
- Florida Jobs
- Employ Florida
- Resources for Veterans
Connecting Wounded Warriors, Service Members, Veterans, Their Families and Caregivers with Those Who Support Them
Florida Law Help Articles, forms, legal help for Floridians.
Free online learning, learn at your own place. Online classes on your PC or mobile device on reading, math, technology and more.