Government Online or E-Government is short for electronic government. It is the government use of technology, such as the internet, to deliver government services and information, as a result of the E-Government Act of 2002.
Find services you need, searchable by county and type of service.
- On the Get Help Florida site you’ll find Federal, State and local e-government help for you and your family members
211 on your telephone links you to United Way agencies that can provide further detailed
information on community services. The call is free and confidential. 211 service is available
24 hours and day, every day. 211 is also available online.
- 211.org Bradford and Union Counties
- 211.org Baker County
Official online entry point for Florida state government.
Local Workforce Offices
Job Sites and Workplace Skills
- Jobs: MyFlorida
- Florida Jobs
- Employ Florida
- USA Jobs
- Learning Express
Each of the Learning Centers offers practice tests, exercises, skill-building course, and information you need to achieve results at school, work, or in life. You’ll need to register for an online account using your library card.
- Job Search and Workplace Skills
This includes information on business writing, grammar, vocabulary, and a spelling review. Also included is information of job search and networking sills, resumes and cover letters, interviewing tips, and advice on succeeding of the job. You’ll need to register for an online account using your library card.
- Library Books
A list of library books that will help with cover letters, resumes, job searches. Library staff can help you locate the item.
- Resources for Veterans
Connecting Wounded Warriors, Service Members, Veterans, Their Families and Caregivers with Those Who Support Them
Government Assistance Sites: Florida and Federal
- Unemployment claims (Florida Fluid Now)
- Food stamps, temporary cash assistance, Medicaid (Access Florida)
- What you need to file a claim for food stamps, medicaid, unemployment, or job search info in Florida.
- Florida’s Aging Resource Centers
- Serving Health Insurance Needs of Elders (Florida SHINE)
- Florida Senior Safety Resource Center
- Social Security Administration
Information for consumers on managing money, credit, loans, scams and identity theft.
- Florida Division of Consumer Services
- USA.gov: Government made easy
- Federal Government Benefits, Grants, and Financial Aid
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)
- Family Law Forms
Family law forms approved by the Florida Supreme Court for use by the public. Includes forms for use in dissolution of marriage, child custody and child support, domestic violence.
- Florida Department of Vital Statistics
Request birth, death, or marriage certificates from Florida. Includes links to requesting assistance from other states.
- Florida Department of Motor Vehicles
Renew driver licenses and vehicle registrations, change address, request a duplicate license.
Demographics Now is a comprehensive and easy-to-use tool that provides demographic data for entrepreneurs, business owners and anyone interested in age, income, and consumer spending.
Small Business Resource Center
Small Business Resource Center. Information for small businesses, how-tos, sample business plans, info on various types of businesses.
SCORE is a nonprofit association dedicated to educating entrepreneurs and helping small businesses start, grow, and succeed nationwide. SCORE is a resource partner with the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA), and has been mentoring small business owners for more than forty years.
Small Business Administration
The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) dedicates its energy and resources to providing support to small businesses and small-business owners across the nation. SBA helps businesses across the country through what we call the “3 C’s” of our service: Capital, Contracts, Counseling.