- Renew your items
- Review your account
- Change your PIN
Fines and Fees Information
Securely pay fines and fees on your library account or donate via credit or debit card using Smart Pay.
Borrowing Library Materials
- New library registration and cards are free. You will need an ID with your current address.
- Replacement library cards are $1.00.
- Parents will need to register for children.
- Fines are 10 cents per day per item.
- Libraries use Unique Management, a collection agency, to collect outstanding library materials.
Lost and Damaged Items
- Lost items: Full replacement cost for item. Refunds may be issued if a lost item is found within 60 days of the due date of the item, minus any fines owed. Refunds will be made by check by the county finance department.
- Damaged materials: Materials damaged beyond repair will be billed at the replacement cost of the item. No refunds.